Saturday, August 29, 2015

ვერშველის თუ საშველის პოსტი, მეც არ ვიცი


When the night comes, 
a rainy night,
not from our dream-
as we don’t dream together,
and have nothing to share,
only a few sexting lines once in while.


But,
I know how I love to play with fire.
and I’ve learned, how not to get burned-
I’ll get into my cage in time,
and I’m ok with your impression about me
as a girl, with no concrete  mind and timid-
as it’s just a crooked shade.




But you?
You like to play with kindness-
to play: you’re a “Take all of me guy”,
that’s a dangerous game
(and I sense you like it)

So,
are you aware of risks?
are you aware you’ve gone too deep?
at the edge of the blindness?
at the edge of giving away nothing?

Do you know:
That game’s an ocean,
that will sink you in it’s dark heavy depths?
in no emotions, in no dependence,
in thinking before feeling,
in planning the leaving before entering?

And I’m curious:
Can I help you?
Can I show a real thing,
when
I myself sink,
and when
you’ve already drawn  an realistic eyes on closed real ones?
Can we be a rational savers?
can we wash each-others thoughts and fears from eyes?
I’d wish.
but I doubt it.

And,
When the night comes-
rainy night not from our dreams,
I force myself not to touch your eyes
and everything we can share,
is a few sexting lines once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment