Sunday, April 10, 2011

nonsense


A thousand leaves through the streets,
A  thousand faces through the town,
A thousand thoughts through our heads_
We are just a stations of sadness.
And stronger winds throughout streets,
Giant walls of colorful madness,
It’s a world, exhausted dreams,
This town and we_ just stations of sadness.

Autumn dream _ I’m trying to sleep.
No other way _ I’m home of madness:
I would run, I would come, I would find
Your sole _  so careless.
But this winds this colored leaves
My tired dream and autumn sadness
Don’t let me free, don’t let me breath
Don’t let me go through tins madness!
Hold my hand, take my had,
Throw away my fears, bad senses.
Stop the wind _ bring long sleep,
Calm heart beating _ you’re so fearless.
                                                                                    ……
                                                                                Cloudy sky, naked trees,
                                                                                Winter in town streets’ gray breath
                                                                                Where’s the sense, all feels false,
                                                                                The only truth _ is in this madness:
                                                                                Pretending love and feeling sadness.


No comments:

Post a Comment