Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Enchantment
















წასაკითხი პირისპირ მდგომებისათვის: ერთდროულად #enchantment


Anchor to anchor
Wing to wing

The air needs gravity
There is no sky without Earth.

I had wings before but I couldn't fly high
I had gills but couldn't dive deep waters
         As I was air without gravity
         Ocean - without shores.


You, being mine - tells me now -
                        Here is your freedom and love:

      Fly as high as you want
      Try whatever you want
      Go and chase you wickedest dreams
      Fight and win
            or
      Fight and lose.


You can now.

I give you gravity
I give you anchor
I give you home.



My body is your house in lilac garden.
My mind is your ocean's shore.
       I am your Earth - you gain your strength from.
       I am you shelter - here you rest and heal.
       I am here for you
       In your head
       In your heart
       In your flesh and bones
       Live and win your battles my love-
       I am with you.

Anchor to anchor
Wing to wing.

              Thy is my place to come to -
              The reason to win for
                                     be for
                                     live for

                                     and I will. 

1 comment:

  1. რა დაგიშავა 2021 და 2022 წლებმა? იმედია 2023 ში გააგრძელებ წერას. :)

    ReplyDelete